From Ohio History Central
no edit summary
The Treaty of Fort Industry was signed on July 4, 1805. In this treaty the Wyandot Indians, the Ottawa Indians, the Chippewa Indians, the Munsee Indians, the Delaware Indians, the Potawatomi Indians, and the Shawnee Indians relinquished one-half million acres of land south of Lake Erie and west of the Cuyahoga River in northeastern Ohio. This land was part of the Connecticut Western Reserve.
Tarhe, Blue Jacket, and Black Hoof were among the signers of the Treaty of Fort Industry.