From Ohio History Central
no edit summary
The clinic's leadership also founded the Cleveland Clinic Educational Foundation in 1935. The foundation's commitment to continuing education for medical professionals continued to grow throughout the twentieth century. For the past twenty years, the clinic has served as the largest postgraduate medical training program in the United States that is not associated with a medical school. In the 1990s, the Cleveland Clinic Foundation was second only to the government in terms of employment figures in Cleveland. In 1988, the foundation opened up a second facility in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, known as Cleveland Clinic Florida. Today, the Cleveland Clinic has an excellent international reputation for its medical research, patient treatment, and educational focus.
[[Category:The Progressive Era]]