From Ohio History Central
In 1948, the predecessor of the Circleville Bible College, the Mount of Praise Bible College, formed in Circleville, Ohio. The primary purpose of this institution was to train young men to be ministers within the Churches of Christ in Christian Union. Throughout its history, Circleville Bible College remained small, averaging two hundred students. In 2006, the Circleville Bible College's Board of Trustees authorized renaming the institution as Ohio Christian University. One reason for the name change was the fact that Circleville Bible College also offered courses in Columbus, Ohio, and Nelsonville, Ohio.
[[Category:The Cold War and Civil Rights]]