From Ohio History Central
no edit summary
The Supreme Court of Ohio has relocated several times in its history. In 1857, the Supreme Court moved to the Ohio Statehouse, and in 1901, the court relocated to the Judiciary Annex in downtown Columbus, Ohio. In 1974, the justices began to hold court in the James A. Rhodes State Office Tower, before moving to its current home, the Ohio Judicial Center, in 2004. Both of these buildings are located in Columbus.
[[Category:Exploration To Statehood]]