File:Wheeler Hall on the campus of Baldwin Wallace.jpg

From Ohio History Central

Jump to: navigation, search
Wheeler_Hall_on_the_campus_of_Baldwin_Wallace.jpg(360 × 240 pixels, file size: 33 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Description

This image shows Wheeler Hall on the campus of Baldwin-Wallace College in Berea, Ohio. Originally named Baldwin College, this institution of higher learning was founded in 1845 by John Baldwin. Baldwin-Wallace is associated with the Methodist Church, and was one of the first colleges in Ohio to admit women and African Americans. In 1913, Baldwin College merged with nearby Wallace College, uniting the two schools' resources. The college has always emphasized a liberal arts education. Today, Baldwin-Wallace College's motto is "Quality Education with a Personal Touch."

Source

Ohio Historical Society. Collection: Works Progress Administration, Ohio Guide Photographs. State Archives Series 1039 AV; Box 5, Folder 3.

Date

2/5/2007 11:24

Author
Permission
(Reusing this file)

See below.


File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current19:08, 24 April 2013Thumbnail for version as of 19:08, 24 April 2013360 × 240 (33 KB)Maintenance script (Talk)Importing image file

The following page links to this file:

Metadata