File:Trinity Episcopal Church Boys' Choir.jpg

From Ohio History Central

Jump to: navigation, search
Trinity_Episcopal_Church_Boys'_Choir.jpg(450 × 319 pixels, file size: 38 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)

Photograph of the Trinity Episcopal Church boys' choir, Columbus, Ohio, ca. 1890-1899. In the photo, members of the choir are on the steps of the church. Trinity Episcopal Church is located at 125 East Broad Street. According to "Be It Remembered: The Story of Trinity Episcopal Church on Capital Square, Columbus, Ohio" by Lisa M. Klein, the congregation first met in May 1817. The building was built after the Civil War in the Gothic Revival style and was designed by Gordon Lloyd.


Ohio Historical Society SC 842, AL02813 from the Trinity Church, Columbus, Ohio Collection.


7/31/2006 13:19

(Reusing this file)

See below.

File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

current19:06, 24 April 2013Thumbnail for version as of 19:06, 24 April 2013450 × 319 (38 KB)Maintenance script (Talk)Importing image file

The following page links to this file: