File:Quaker Meeting House in Mount Pleasant.jpg

From Ohio History Central

Jump to: navigation, search
Quaker_Meeting_House_in_Mount_Pleasant.jpg(400 × 278 pixels, file size: 57 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Description

Exterior view of the Quaker Meeting House in Mount Pleasant, Ohio, October 1974. It was built in 1814 and used regularly for religious services until 1909. It can accommodate up to 2,000 people. The state of Ohio acquired the meeting house in 1950 and it was restored and opened to the public by the Ohio Historical Society.

Source

Ohio Historical Society AL01021

Date

12/9/2008 14:28

Author

Gene Warman

Permission
(Reusing this file)

See below.


File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current19:05, 24 April 2013Thumbnail for version as of 19:05, 24 April 2013400 × 278 (57 KB)Maintenance script (Talk)Importing image file

The following page links to this file: