File:Petroglyphs at Leo Petroglyph State Memorial Park.jpg

From Ohio History Central

Jump to: navigation, search
Petroglyphs_at_Leo_Petroglyph_State_Memorial_Park.jpg(450 × 366 pixels, file size: 35 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Description

Sandstone petroglyphs at Leo Petroglyph State Memorial park, attributed to the Fort Ancient Indians, 900 AD-1500 AD. The Leo Petroglyph is an Ohio Historical Society site located northwest of Leo, Jackson County, Ohio. The photograph was taken ca. 1940-1949.

Source

The Ohio Historical Society State Archives Series 741 AV, AL00354 from the Ohio Department of Industrial and Economic Development Collection.

Date

11/14/2006 16:54

Author

Ohio Department of Industrial and Economic Development

Permission
(Reusing this file)

See below.


File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current20:08, 24 April 2013Thumbnail for version as of 20:08, 24 April 2013450 × 366 (35 KB)Maintenance script (Talk)Importing image file

The following 2 pages link to this file:

Metadata