File:Ohio Mechanics Institute.jpg

From Ohio History Central

Jump to: navigation, search
Ohio_Mechanics_Institute.jpg(360 × 279 pixels, file size: 22 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Description

The Ohio Mechanics Institute in Cincinnati, from a letterhead engraving. Organized in 1828, this non-profit institute organized lectures and provided other types of practical training for mechanics. Later evolving into a college-level educational program, it was incorporated into the University of Cincinnati in 1969.

Source

The Ohio Historical Society. Collection: Ohio Mechanics Institute Records VFM 214

Date

8/21/2005 17:12

Author
Permission
(Reusing this file)

See below.


File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current20:02, 24 April 2013Thumbnail for version as of 20:02, 24 April 2013360 × 279 (22 KB)Maintenance script (Talk)Importing image file

The following page links to this file: