File:Ohio Archeological and Historical Society.jpg

From Ohio History Central

Jump to: navigation, search
Ohio_Archeological_and_Historical_Society.jpg(450 × 321 pixels, file size: 18 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Description

This 1931 photograph shows an exterior view of Sullivant Hall, a building on the campus of the Ohio State University that at the time of this photograph was occupied by the Ohio Archeological and Historical Society (now the Ohio Historical Society). The building is located at the intersection of 15th Avenue and High Street in Columbus, Ohio.

Source

Ohio Historical Society State Archives Series 1546 AV, AL05138 from the Ohio Department of Finance Collection.

Date

11/30/2006 14:03

Author

Ohio Dept. of Finance

Permission
(Reusing this file)

See below.


File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current20:08, 24 April 2013Thumbnail for version as of 20:08, 24 April 2013450 × 321 (18 KB)Maintenance script (Talk)Importing image file