File:Mary Campbell Cave.jpg

From Ohio History Central

Jump to: navigation, search
Mary_Campbell_Cave.jpg(400 × 293 pixels, file size: 38 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Description

The cave, located in Cuyahoga Falls, inside Gorge Metropolitan Park, was originally known as Old Maid’s Kitchen, until the Daughters of the American Revolution renamed it Mary Campbell Cave. Originally published in Art Work of Akron, Ohio in 1898.

Source

Akron-Summit County Public Library

Date

10/30/2007 11:04

Author
Permission
(Reusing this file)

See below.


File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current19:05, 24 April 2013Thumbnail for version as of 19:05, 24 April 2013400 × 293 (38 KB)Maintenance script (Talk)Importing image file

The following page links to this file: