File:Lithographic print of the Columbus Blind School.jpg

From Ohio History Central

Jump to: navigation, search
Lithographic_print_of_the_Columbus_Blind_School.jpg(450 × 283 pixels, file size: 24 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)

This lithographic print is captioned "Institution for the Education of the Blind, Columbus, Ohio." Columbus Blind School was the name of this campus for the institution, which was eventually renamed the Ohio State School for the Blind, located on the corner of Parsons Avenue and Main Street in Columbus, Ohio. Construction of this building was completed in 1874, and it was used as the Blind School until 1953, at which time the Ohio State School for the Blind moved to its present location on North High Street.


Ohio History Connection SC 1003, AL05148 from the Ohio State School for the Blind, Columbus, Ohio Collection.


6/1/2007 10:27


Strobridge & Co. Lith.

(Reusing this file)

See below.

File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

current19:04, 24 April 2013Thumbnail for version as of 19:04, 24 April 2013450 × 283 (24 KB)Maintenance script (Talk)Importing image file

There are no pages that link to this file.