File:Lawrence County Courthouse.jpg

From Ohio History Central

Jump to: navigation, search
Lawrence_County_Courthouse.jpg(449 × 450 pixels, file size: 89 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Description

This photograph of the Lawrence County courthouse in Ironton, Ohio was taken in the 1960s. The courthouse was built in 1907 after the previous courthouse burned. Architects Richards, McCarty & Bulford designed the building in the Neoclassical style with a domed roof. An annex was added to the rear of the building in 1978.

Source

Ohio Historical Society Om3030_001

Date

2/6/2007 14:41

Author
Permission
(Reusing this file)

See below.


File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current19:07, 24 April 2013Thumbnail for version as of 19:07, 24 April 2013449 × 450 (89 KB)Maintenance script (Talk)Importing image file

The following page links to this file:

Metadata