File:Harding's Tomb.jpg

From Ohio History Central

Jump to: navigation, search
Harding's_Tomb.jpg(450 × 309 pixels, file size: 31 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Description

Tomb in which the remains of President Warren G. Harding and Mrs. Florence Kling Harding were laid to rest in their hometown of Marion, Ohio, ca. 1940-1970. Construction of the tomb was completed in 1927 and President and Mrs. Harding's bodies were moved to the tomb in December of that year. On June 16, 1931 the tomb was officially dedicated by President Calvin Coolidge.

Source

Ohio Historical Society AL01014, P 365 from the Ohio Historical Society - Property Files Collection.

Date

12/20/2007 10:05

Author
Permission
(Reusing this file)

See below.


File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current20:05, 24 April 2013Thumbnail for version as of 20:05, 24 April 2013450 × 309 (31 KB)Maintenance script (Talk)Importing image file

There are no pages that link to this file.