File:Columbus Blind School.jpg

From Ohio History Central

Jump to: navigation, search
Columbus_Blind_School.jpg(450 × 304 pixels, file size: 33 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Description

This 1931 photograph is an exterior view of the main building at the Columbus Blind School, located on the corner of Parsons Avenue and Main Street in Columbus, Ohio. Columbus Blind School was the name of this campus for the institution that was eventually renamed the Ohio State School for the Blind. Construction of this building was completed in 1874, and it was used as the Blind School until 1953, at which time the Ohio State School for the Blind moved to its present location on North High Street.

Source

Ohio Historical Society State Archives Series 1546 AV, AL05140 from the Ohio Department of Finance Collection.

Date

6/1/2007 10:17

Author

Ohio Department of Finance

Permission
(Reusing this file)

See below.


File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current19:08, 24 April 2013Thumbnail for version as of 19:08, 24 April 2013450 × 304 (33 KB)Maintenance script (Talk)Importing image file