From Ohio History Central

Jump to: navigation, search
Columbus.jpg(331 × 249 pixels, file size: 24 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)

Scene of the first state buildings in Columbus, Ohio. The first Statehouse, located on the corner of High and State Streets, can be seen on the right with its tall third-story central balcony. The State Offices building is located in the middle (note the signs reading "Secretary," "Treasurer," and "Auditor"). The image is from a wood engraving done by William Riches, and was taken from "Columbus, Ohio: Its History, Resources, and Progress," by Jacob Henry Studer, ca. 1830.


The Ohio History Connection 977.157 St94


8/18/2005 21:16

(Reusing this file)

See below.

File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

current20:05, 24 April 2013Thumbnail for version as of 20:05, 24 April 2013331 × 249 (24 KB)Maintenance script (Talk)Importing image file

There are no pages that link to this file.