File:Capital University Kerns Religious Life Center.jpg

From Ohio History Central

Jump to: navigation, search
Capital_University_Kerns_Religious_Life_Center.jpg(400 × 229 pixels, file size: 35 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Description

Kerns Religious Life Center at Capital University in Columbus, Ohio is shown here. The building was built between 1913 and 1915 to serve as the Rudolf Library. When the Blackmore Library was built in 1978, however, it became the Kerns Religious Life Center.

Source

Capital University

Date

12/1/2008 9:52

Author
Permission
(Reusing this file)

See below.


File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current19:06, 24 April 2013Thumbnail for version as of 19:06, 24 April 2013400 × 229 (35 KB)Maintenance script (Talk)Importing image file

The following page links to this file: