File:Bradford Tavern, West Union.jpg

From Ohio History Central

Jump to: navigation, search
Bradford_Tavern,_West_Union.jpg(400 × 300 pixels, file size: 41 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Description

The Bradford Tavern, West Union's first inn built ca. 1804, served the Maysville-Zanesville stagecoach route and such travelers as Andrew Jackson, Henry Clay, and Santa Anna. After 1840, it was continued as the Marlatt House and, later, the Crawford House. Robert Lawler operated it as the Commercial Hotel, 1904-1919. In 1936, Mr. and Mrs. William Lafferty restored the building as the "Olde Wayside Inn."

Source

Adams County Historical Society and the Ohio Historical Society

Date

9/25/2008 15:41

Author
Permission
(Reusing this file)

See below.


File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current19:07, 24 April 2013Thumbnail for version as of 19:07, 24 April 2013400 × 300 (41 KB)Maintenance script (Talk)Importing image file

The following page links to this file: