File:Born & Co. Brewery Advertisement.jpg

From Ohio History Central

Jump to: navigation, search
Born_&_Co._Brewery_Advertisement.jpg(400 × 361 pixels, file size: 63 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Description

Advertisement for the Born & Co. Brewery, originally published in the "Railroad, County and Township Map of Ohio and Business Directory of the Representative Business Houses" (1894). The brewery was located at 565-579 South Front Street in downtown Columbus, in an area that is still known as the Brewery District. Born & Co., founded in 1859, operated until Prohibition was enacted in 1919, and around the turn of the century had an annual capacity one hundred thousand barrels or beer.

Source

Collection, Printed Material. Library; Page 23; 917.71053 H196n

Date
Author
Permission
(Reusing this file)

See below.


File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current19:05, 24 April 2013Thumbnail for version as of 19:05, 24 April 2013400 × 361 (63 KB)Maintenance script (Talk)Importing image file

There are no pages that link to this file.