Access and use of Ohio History Central is provided by the Ohio History Connection subject to the following terms:
- By using Ohio History Central you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of Ohio History Central. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use Ohio History Central.
- The Ohio History Connection may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the Ohio History Connection. Your continued use of Ohio History Central after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Ohio History Central content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Ohio History Central content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Ohio History Central content requires the prior written permission of the Ohio History Connection.
- You agree to use Ohio History Central only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of Ohio History Central.
- Ohio History Central content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the Ohio History Connection, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will the Ohio History Connection be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Ohio History Central regardless of the form of action. All users of the electronic resources of Ohio History Central agree to hold the Ohio History Connection harmless for any and all claims, losses or damages, obligations or liabilities directly or indirectly relating to the use of the website.
- The Ohio History Connection does not warrant that functions contained in Ohio History Central content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Ohio History Connection or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.