Methodist Theological School in Ohio

From Ohio History Central
Revision as of 14:44, 23 May 2013 by Admin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

In 1956, the General Conference of the Methodist Church authorized the creation of two theological schools. Eventually, it was agreed that one of these schools would be located in Ohio. In 1960, the Methodist Theological School in Ohio opened. The institution was located just south of Delaware, Ohio, where the school remains today. The Methodist Theological School in Ohio offers its students several degree programs, including the Master of Divinity, the Master of Arts in Christian Education, Master of Arts in Alcohol and Drug Addiction, the Doctor of Ministry, and the Master of Theological Studies. Approximately three hundred students enroll at the Methodist Theological School in Ohio every academic year.

See Also