God's Bible School and College

In 1900, Martin Wells Knapp established God's Bible School and College in Cincinnati, Ohio. The institution is interdenominational. In 2005, approximately 230 students attended the college, with nearly seventy percent of the students residing on campus. This same year, God's Bible School and College employed thirteen full-time faculty members. The college grants both Associate of Arts and Bachelor of Arts degrees.

See Also