File:Harding's Tomb.jpg

From Ohio History Central
Revision as of 10:25, 24 March 2015 by Sback (Talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "Ohio Historical Society" to "Ohio History Connection")

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Harding's_Tomb.jpg(450 × 309 pixels, file size: 31 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Description

Tomb in which the remains of President Warren G. Harding and Mrs. Florence Kling Harding were laid to rest in their hometown of Marion, Ohio, ca. 1940-1970. Construction of the tomb was completed in 1927 and President and Mrs. Harding's bodies were moved to the tomb in December of that year. On June 16, 1931 the tomb was officially dedicated by President Calvin Coolidge.

Source

Ohio History Connection AL01014, P 365 from the Ohio History Connection - Property Files Collection.

Date

12/20/2007 10:05

Author
Permission
(Reusing this file)

See below.


File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current20:05, 24 April 2013Thumbnail for version as of 20:05, 24 April 2013450 × 309 (31 KB)Maintenance script (Talk)Importing image file
  • You cannot overwrite this file.

There are no pages that link to this file.