Circleville Bible College

From Ohio History Central
Revision as of 14:43, 23 May 2013 by Admin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

In 1948, the predecessor of the Circleville Bible College, the Mount of Praise Bible College, formed in Circleville, Ohio. The primary purpose of this institution was to train young men to be ministers within the Churches of Christ in Christian Union. Throughout its history, Circleville Bible College remained small, averaging two hundred students. In 2006, the Circleville Bible College's Board of Trustees authorized renaming the institution as Ohio Christian University. One reason for the name change was the fact that Circleville Bible College also offered courses in Columbus, Ohio, and Nelsonville, Ohio.

See Also